- San Benito County
- Santa Cruz County
- Santa Clara County
Experience better care! Angels In-Home Care has a devotion to preserve dignity and promote quality in health and in life for seniors, adults with disabilities and clients with illnesses.
There is art in everything! Caregiving is no exception. Its design has to conform to its function. It requires innovation, expertise and the competence from the people who administer it. It also requires direction from YOU - the client who ultimately benefits from services. If you are looking for individualized non-medical care services, Angels In-Home Care is your most fitting choice. We are bonded and insured. And more importantly, we respect your privacy.
You should have a say when it comes to your health. At Angels In-Home Care, we listen. We consider what's important to you like:
- Spending time with your family
- Staying at home for most hours of the day
- Ensuring transportation/travel to a care facility or rehabilitation center to receive treatment
- Allowing your family caregivers to rest on weekends or take trips out of town
- Relieve you or your family from housework so you can focus more on your health
- Maintaining recreational activities
- Maximizing your independence
- Speeding up recovery
Our goal is to realistically and significantly make a difference to those we serve in their homes. We deliver better care to one client at a time. We deliver the highest quality of care and provide caregiver you can trust. To maximize your peace of mind, our caregivers undergo rigid background check.
Contact Angels In-Home Care for services. We can respond to your requests promptly. Please allow us at least 24 hours (or more, depending on your need) to arrange for non-medical home care services. Call 831-524-6244 for more information and guidance.